Saturday, April 2, 2016

My Besties IMG 947

Today I have another My Besties card for you!

I used IMG 947 and you can find that Image here: http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p3026/INSTANT_DOWNLOAD_Digital_Digi_Stamps_Big_Eye_Big_Head_Dolls_Digi_My_Besties%22_Img947_Coffee_Fairy_By_Sherri_Baldy.html

I colored her with Copics and Spectrum Noir pens and glittered her wings with clear stickles.    I had a lot of fun coloring her and I have to say Sherri has the cutest digital stamps.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Dana

3 comments:

  1. Dana this is a gorgeous card

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana you have won the challenge you have 4 days to claim your prize.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana you have won the challenge you have 4 days to claim your prize.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete