Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Sept Color it Create it Show it Reminder

Hello Besties! Today I want to share with you my reminder project for the My Besties Color it Create it Show it Challenge Blog.


To create my card I used a My Besties IMG141. I printed the image on 110lb cardstock and colored with my Spectrum Noir and Copic markers,  I cut the image and the other mat out using a die from Craftin Desert Divas called Fancy Frames and added some doilies I had in my stash. I also added some miniature knitting items that I found at Michaels.

Thanks for stopping by and we hope that you come over and join our challenge with your Bestie creations.  You can win some awesome prizes.

~DT Dana

5 comments:

  1. fabulous coloring and great embellishments on this one Dana. Thanks for sharing with us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable Dana! love the embelishments you have used. Thank you so much for joining My Bestie Dutch girls Designs an MY Bestie International. We hope to see you again Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw this is really beautiful. I love this one.
    Thanks for joining us at My Besties Dutch Girls Design.

    Greetz Linette (DT)

    ReplyDelete