Thursday, December 15, 2016

DEC Reminder for My Besties Color it Create it Show it off

Hello Besties!

Today I want to share with you my reminder project for the My Besties Color it Create it Show it Challenge Blog.



To create my card I used a My Besties IMG925. I printed the image on 110lb cardstock and colored with my Spectrum Noir and Copic markers,  I cut the image out using a stitched circle die I have and then added a bow, snowflake and gem for embellishments. I hope you like it!!

Thanks for stopping by and we hope that you come over and join our challenge with your Bestie creations.  You can win some awesome prizes.

Have a crafty day!!
Dana

4 comments:

  1. Such a cute card. Thanks for sharing over at Besties international this month.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and Hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's very beautiful Dana

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Amazing and so Beautiful my friend! Thank you so much for joining our Challenge on the Vilda Stamps Challenge Blog! DT Mindy

    ReplyDelete