Wednesday, February 15, 2017

FEB Reminder for Color it Create it Show it Off

Hello Besties!

Today I want to share with you my reminder project for the My Besties Color it Create it Show it Challenge Blog.


Today I have created a Planner layout. I used the files Love Letters and Bestie Butterfly Dreams . I printed all the images on 110lb cardstock and colored Love Letters with my Prismacolor Pencils.  
I hope you like it!!

Thanks for stopping by and we hope that you come over and join our challenge with your Bestie creations.  You can win some awesome prizes.

Have a crafty day!!
Dana

2 comments:

  1. I do like your organizer its so sweet..Thank you for join the challenge at MYy Besties Dutch Girl DT hope to see you again.Yvonne XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I really do!
    Thank you for joining us at MBDGD
    Greetz Linette (DT)

    ReplyDelete