Thursday, June 1, 2017

June My Besties Color it Create it Show it off

Good Morning! 

Today, I'm on the Color It, Create It, Show it off,  Challenge Blog.

Join us for the Monthly Challenge, "Anything Goes".


 My Besties, Design Team Project

I used My Besties, By Sherri Baldy Bestie Boy Digital Stamp 






https://www.etsy.com/listing/248500764/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_active_7

Join these SUPER FUN Groups

My Besties Designs Facebook Group HERE!
Color It, Create It, Show it Off Facebook group HERE!

I colored this adorable My Besties Stamp using my  Prismacolor pencils. 


All the paper I used is from my scrap bin and I used a couple white doilies.
The flowers are from Michaels.

 Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
DT Dana

Challenges entered:
http://vildastampschallengeblog.blogspot.com/
https://lovetoscrapchallengeblog.blogspot.com.br/
https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.ca/
http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

14 comments:

  1. Adorable, thank you for joining our ATG challenge this week at DIgi Choosday, Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with that sweet image.
    Thanks for joining us at Vilda Stamps.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and I love your layers! Really great colors too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny's and please play along with us again!
    Tammy DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute Card!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner ~~ DT Debs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good luck. Hope to see you again soon.
    Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's simply DARLING Dana...beautifully done!! Thank you for sharing with us at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge...good luck and hope that you will share with us again soon!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love your choice in colors. He is adorable. Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beauty Dana! Your coloring is awesome and I love the colors you have used. Thank you for joining the challenge of My Bestie Dutch Girls Designs and My Bestie International. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dana it's very beautiful
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  10. cute card Dana! thanks for joining the Dutch Besties Challenge!
    grtz Jolanda DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there, thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us over at LTSCB and good luck. Stunning card.
    Pen DT x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it!!!! Your digi is so sweet!!!Your card is great!!!!
    Thanks for joining us at My Besties Spanish.
    Ana Isabel DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beyond Gorgeous my friend! Thank you so much for joining our Challenge over on the Vilda Stamps Challenge Blog! DT Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super sweet project you have for us today, so well thought out and put together a fabulous Creation Beautiful in every way, we are so lucky you have entered our VILDA STAMPS challenge blog
    so beautiful to look at good luck hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete