Tuesday, August 15, 2017

August Reminder card Color it Create it show it off

Hello Besties!

Today I want to share with you my reminder project for the My Besties Color it Create it Show it Challenge Blog


Today I have created a card using the image img086

I printed the image on 110lb cardstock and colored it with my Prismacolor Pencils.  I then printed out a few other little beach stamps I have and colored them.  The background I distressed and then I used a stencil for the waves.  The sand is a die cut and I used my Spectrum Noir markers to make the sand. 

I hope you like it!!

Thanks for stopping by and we hope that you come over and join our challenge with your Bestie creations.  You can win some awesome prizes.

Have a crafty day!!
Dana

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful summer card! Love the whole beach scene! Thanks for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Scrapbook Stamp Society.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous summer card!Thanks for joining u t ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you gain.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a Gorgeous what and love the background. Thank you so much for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge. Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola! Tu proyecto es encantador!
    Muchas gracias por compartir con nosotras tu talento en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Esperamos puedas acompañarnos en el próximo reto.
    Que tengas una semana muy bendecida!
    Lidia (DT Coordinator)
    (my Blog) http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hermoso proyecto gracias por participar con nosotras en My Besties Spanish Challenge Blog.
    Mucha suerte
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete