Saturday, August 19, 2017

Come and Get it Pink, Blue,Purple & Yellow challenge

Happy Sunday! 

Today I am sharing with you a card I made for the Come and get it Challenge Pink, Blue, Purple and Yellow challenge!

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

Image may contain: text

For my card I used the My Besties image img978.  I LOVE this beautiful fairy!
I used my Prismacolor pencils to color the image.  Then added some stickles to the wings, diecuts and flowers.



I think it turned out so pretty!!
I hope you'll come join us in the challenge and share your creations with us.
Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
Dana











2 comments:

  1. Great colouring on your card Dana. I especially like the way you have done her eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and love those eyes! Thanks for joining us for Oddball Stamps Blog Challenge. Best of luck with your entry and hope to see you next month!
    Angie DT OddballStampsBlogChallange

    ReplyDelete