Saturday, August 5, 2017

Come and Get it use Die Cuts




Happy Sunday! 

Today I am sharing with you a card I made for the Come and get it Challenge use Die Cuts.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:
Image may contain: 1 person



For my card I used the image Sun N Fun Emma and you can find that image here

I used my Prismacolor pencils to color the image and my Spectrum Noir markers for the sand.
For the clouds I cut a cloud border from a die, then chalked the clouds on the paper with the image.  This is the first time I have tried this process and I really love how it turned out.

I used several die cuts on this card.  The oval the image is on, the sun, the flamingo and the pink flag.
The crab is a 3D sticker I had in my stash.


I hope you'll come join us in the challenge and share your creations with us.
Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!
Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment